PERSONAL DATA POLICY
POLICY ABOUT COOKIES
What are "cookies"?
"Cookies" are small text files sent by the websites that you visit to the visitor's device or computer. The role of these small files is to gather information about the use of the website by the user, in order for them to be recognised and to improve the functionality of the website and the work with it. The given visitor cannot be personally identified by this type of recognition of the visitors that have accessed the website. The information gathered by the "cookies" most often includes:
• Internet protocol address (IP) of the device, from which the visitor accesses the platform;
• Type of the device from which the visitor accesses the website (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.);
• Type of the operational system;
• Type of browser;
• Actions taken by the users - visited pages, frequency of visits to the website; duration of stay on a certain page, etc.
More information on cookies can be seen on: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
In order for the website of ARTSTROY GROUP to work properly and in order for you to enjoy working with it, we use "cookies". When you visit our website a pop-up appears warning you that we use "cookies" and you have to accept it in order to use our website normally.
Cookies that I use:
• Essential cookies – these are necessary for the website to be able to perform its functions correctly. Thanks to these cookies we show you, for example, the information on our website in your language; we give you the possibility to write in our chat; we verify the authenticity of our users.
• Cookies for efficiency and functionality. We use these cookies to remember your preferences so that you will not have to again enter your registration data that you have already uploaded once. You can always set up your browser not to store this information. We also use the information from them in order to gather information on the way you use our website in order to improve it;
• Analytical cookies – cookies from third parties
Cookies of GoogleAnalytics
We use this type of cookies in order to keep track of the visits of our website. Thanks to them we analyse how easy it is for our users to work with our website, what our predominant target group is and how many visits do we have per day. These cookies do not give us general information about all visitors but neither do they disclose your personal data. The longest period, for which we shall store analytical data in GoogleAnalytics is 50 months.
Cookies of Microsoft Dynamics 365
From this type of cookies we receive general data about anonymous visitors to the website and the pages on our website; the operational system that is being used; the type of device; which of our already registered clients visit our website again and which pages they have visited; where the visits are from – Google, Facebook or another referential source.
• Cookies for precise targeting – advertising cookies
Cookies from third parties - Facebook и Google
We use these cookies because they give us information about how you used our website and in order for our advertisements to be triggered, on the basis of the content that you have viewed. They do not store your PD.
We use those types of cookies for example:
• to get information on the way you use our websites, such as the pages you visit or how you respond to our ads, in order to provide you with ads that matches your interest;
• to determine which are the most popular parts of our website;
• to monitor the use of our services and our website (frequency and time);
• to determine how often you and other users visit our website;
• to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our site and ourselves can be improved.
Often, these cookies aim to deliver ads that match you - both in and outside of our site. These types of ads are known as "interest-based advertising." Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
It is possible that we use a session cookie, for example:
• to allow you to move between the pages of our site without having to log in again, as well as to move between individual sites (our official website and our online store, for example). This practice is known as "single sign-on";
• to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services;
• to keep the answers to a once filled in questionnaire form (and you do not have to fill out the form repeatedly).
How can you delete your cookies and ban them from gathering:
You choose whether to accept the cookies. You can set your browser to notify you about cookies. These settings allow you to decline or accept cookies. You can set your browser to decline all cookies. Find out how to do this by visiting aboutcookies.org.
Important!!! Please take it into consideration that disabling cookies in your browser can disturb the way in which our website functions and you may not be able to use its full functionality.
All future changes in our General Terms and Conditions, Personal Data Protection Policy and Policy about Cookies can be amended, modified or updated. We retain the right to make changes when we deem appropriate. All changes shall be included on the pages of the respective policy. Any updated policy shall become effective at the moment of its being published. If you are a registered user of our website the changes shall become effective within two weeks after being published on our website.